funny story. i found a persimmon lying in the street. it’s an alternative carrot
as a Canadian i can 100% confirm this
ALWAYS REBLOG KAT DENNINGS SLAMMING SLUT SHAMING
YOU GUYS IT’S DECEMBER 10TH YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THIS HAS BEEN IN MY QUEUE SINCE FEBRUARY
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) you may only reblog once per day, each reblog will count as a chance toward winning! no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
The first page here is from around 2006 and the second is the newest page from PRace in 2013. There’s seven years between these pages, woah.. That’s a long time!
I love how I’ve always put much interest in backgrounds, but not so much in characters.. Look at that hair though
we’re almost in yu-gi-oh leves here
I remember I drew that first page for MANY DAYS making million different versions and this was the final masterpiece. The newer page I made in couple hours. The biggest thing I think I’ve learned amongst the years, is to how to be effective! Drawing comes from the backbone now, before I was struggling to make one line but now I just go forward like a bullet train hahaa
The girlfriend experience
> Any man who has ever had a girlfriend can attest to this.
> This is just too good. Animation, adorableness, substance. I really hope there are more of these.
It’s too adorable not to reblog again.
This is my roommate and his boyfriend. All the freaking way.
|apparently today is the anniversary of your birth congratulations|
Much thanks •u•